Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

#5 Sunday Discoveries

Our first Sunday Discoveries of the year!! Mapping it all out for 2013!!

This flora and fauna desk calendar by ModernPrintedMatter on Etsy is so colorful and uplifting! The graphics are awesome! It would look so pretty sitting on my desk!

Since I was looking for a desk calendar, I thought this wall calendar would look pretty amazing also! Fun prints and colors by dozi on Etsy!

I've had my eye on this planner since last year! Now I can finally use it to plan out 2013!

Found these horse string lights from Urban Outfitters I thought were just so darn cute, on Refinery29's Tinseltown! They are $24 but you could save 50% off by entering the code: TINSELTOWN50! For $12, what a steal!!

Found on one of our favorite blogs 'A Beautiful Mess'! This quote tote (it rhymes!) is 'genius'! Looove it! I would use it as a book bag or maybe a grocery shopper bag! Hmm.. what quote to use.. decisions, decisions..

The only seasonings we have in our kitchen at the moment are.. salt and pepper =P Since one of my goals this year is to cook more at home meals, this set of 40 herbs and spices would sit perfectly next to our stove! Ill be like a mad scientist whipping up my latest concoction! 

This 'Tree of Life' yoga set by Gaiam just looked so zen! Must have!!

The simplest DIY project ever discovered! Hang old ladles over a ledge or sill and place tea lights in them! Walla! Beautiful lighting with a rustic touch!

I've been a loyal Essie Nail Polish user for years.. but just recently for Christmas I got a set of Julep Nail Polishes, and now I am in love! I want every color! These were on Oprah's Favorite Things for 2012! In Oprah I trust! 50% off with code: OPRAH at Julep.com!

IzzyandBelle have the cutest recipe boxes imaginable! I would get all of them, but I think I will stick to just one for now.


What have you discovered lately?



No comments: