Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Re: 11 Questions Tag

Hey!!

I was tagged by Aly7 to do this post where I tell you all 11 things about me, and then answer Aly7's questions that she had for me. Then, I must tag 11 more people, to answer 11 questions that I have for them. So... here goes!



11 Things About Janalyn Francisco:

1. I cant stand mushrooms
2. I would have been a veterinarian if I could handle the emotion of animals dying
3. I'm very shy when you first meet me
4. I am obsessed with mint green
5. I love ice cream
6. Currently I am addicted to McDonalds Iced Coffee
7. I have one older sister and she is 14 years older than me
8. I used to surf every single day
9. I know how to play the guitar and piano, but cant read music
10. I've been as skinny as a twig my entire life
11. My favorite hobby is reading






Aly7's  11 questions for me: 

1. How long have you been blogging?
A little over a year. Started off with a beauty blog.
2. What is one thing you really regret?
Not finishing my bachelors degree. But I will one day!
3. What is your motto?
Always move forward, using the past as knowledge.
4. What are you most afraid of?
Lizards and geckos! Seriously! They freak me out!
5. Who is one celebrity that you don't like?
I don't dislike any celebrity. If I don't know them personally, I don't have a reason to not like them.
6. What qualities do you look for in a friend?
Honesty, trust, and being able to let loose.
7. Is there anything that you wish you had done before, but now think it is too late?
Its never too late for anything.
8. What is your favorite book?
Oh gosh! Currently, I'm loving the Hunger Games.
9. Do you watch movies at home or in theaters?
I actually get headaches when I watch movies in theaters (i know.. strange) so I usually have to watch movies at home =( but I love going to the theater!
10. What time do you have to get up in the morning?
By 8am usually. My schedule always changes.
11. What is your favorite thing in the sky?
Sun hands down. I love feeling the warmth.




My 11 Questions for You:

1. Favorite Book or Author?
2. Team Edward or Team Jacob?
3. Favorite music genre?
4. Do you own any pets?
5. Favorite food?
6. Favorite makeup brand?
7. What piece of clothing or accessory do you splurge on? (shoes, handbags, etc.)
8. Favorite restaurant?
9. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
10. Any bad habits?
11. What did you want to be when you were little?

People I Am Tagging:
Since I don't have very many followers on Blogger, I decided to tag some friends through Facebook! Is that cheating.. lol and yes, I know.. its supposed to be 11, but I tagged only 6 =/ Im bad at this.. haha! Feel free to post your answers in the comments, or through Facebook! Or if you just feel like answering these questions and I haven't tagged you, go right ahead! Mahalo!

1.  Kelli
2. Michelle
3. Ivy
4. Courtney
5. Whitney
6. Lisa





1 comment:

aly7 said...

Good answers! Glad you had fun with the tag!