Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Book Worm: Current Reading List

I am such a book worm.. I always have a list of books I am waiting to read!

Just wanted to share my current reading list with you all =) My top 10!

If you've read any of these books, please let me know your opinion!! Worth it or not worth it? I'm hoping to catch up with some reading this weekend!


#1) The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman



#2) Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn



#3) The Boy In the Suitcase by Lene Kaaberbol and Agnete Friis



#4) The House at Riverton by Kate Morton



#5) Razorland Series by Ann Aguirre



#6) Private Series by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro



#7) The Century Trilogy by Ken Follett



#8) Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed



#9) In The Shadow of the Banyan by Vaddey Ratner



#10) Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen




Any suggestions on some great reads?

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

Being a bookworm myself - I would suggest:

Plainsong - Kent Haruf
The Gargoyle - Andrew Davidson
The Chaperone - Laura Moriarty

I haven't read any on your list - LIke Water for Elephants is in my pile right now, But I noted down your list - good suggestions!

Unknown said...

Thanks Jasmine for the suggestions! I will definitely be adding these to my list =)