Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Its In The Bag: The Cambridge Satchel

While I was up late the other night, I was moseying around on Twitter and saw these fabulous satchels from The Cambridge Satchel Company that InStyle.com tweeted! I've been trying to find the perfect satchel for myself since probably the beginning of this year, and I think I've found it! These leather satchels have been in style since the 1970's, and are supremely popular in Britain.
These particular ones are from the Cambridge Satchel Company and they are made out of real high quality leather and they have six different styles, which include 'The Classic', 'The Fluoro', 'The Batchel', 'The Designer', 'The Music Bag', and 'The Backpack'. You can even choose which size you want! Which is great for me because satchels and messenger bags look gigantic on me! They are not that expensive at all either, and the price ranges are anywhere between $74-$113.
There's so many pretty colors... but I'm thinkin' maybe the yellow =) Here's our little styleboard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I needed to thank you for this excellent read!! I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it.

I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post…
Here is my web site ... girls boutique clothing