Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Welcome!



Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to take this time to first introduce myself! Im Janalyn, and I am the founder of August Wrinkle. We are currently in the process of creating an online clothing boutique! In the meantime I wanted to start off with a blog so you all can get to know me and what August Wrinkle is all about =)
First off, the meaning of the name 'August Wrinkle' came up randomly while I was doing a thesaurus search. 'August' is meant to mean classy, elegant, and dignified, while 'Wrinkle' means a new idea. So please don't be mistaken! Wrinkle in the name does not mean we are going to be selling you wrinkled clothing =P
A little background on myself, I started off my career in fashion working from the bottom of the totem pole. I worked as a retail sales associate for a little over 6 years at various stores, trying to learn more about the retail and fashion industry. Eventually I found myself working as a freelance makeup artist, working with different companies, photographers, and models. My love for fashion didn't just start overnight, but it was a dream of mine to one day own my own clothing boutique, ever since I was a young teenager.
Being a makeup artist sort of paved the way for me and got me inspired to actually go for my dreams of having my own clothing boutique. I still love doing makeup, and it's still one of my passions, so you will probably end up seeing a lot of posts on beauty.
In this blog, we will be posting not only about our website, but also about random things that just inspire us. Anything from fashion, beauty, DIY projects, unique findings, and whatever may spark our interest at the moment.
We want to get to know who are readers are and we want you to get to know us as well! So if there are any questions, comments, suggestions, or just random thoughts you want to share, feel free to leave a comment, or you can email us for now at: AugustWrinkle@gmail.com.
Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy our blog!! And stay tuned for the Grand Opening of our website!!
Love,
Janalyn
&
the August Wrinkle Family
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: