Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Blogging Tips: Intro



Hey Everyone! 

Im Janalyn, the writer and designer for this blog and also the owner of our online boutique www.augustwrinkle.com. Nice to meet you!!!

I get asked every so often to give people some blogging tips and tricks, so I decided I would start writing about it =)

To start off, I must say that I am faaaaaar from being a blogging expert. I too am still learning on how to improve my writing as well as the design and layout of this blog, but hopefully I can provide some insight to what I have learned thus far =)


My General View

My general view of blogging is that it is purely creative. Blogs aren't like textbooks you used to have in school, it is basically your own opinion and perspective on things, so there is no right and wrong to what you write, its just YOU.

For example, say you absolutely love love love Loreal's Voluminous Mascara and you want to tell everyone about how great it is! On the other hand, someone else might think that Loreal's Voluminous Mascara is absolutely awful. However, the other person's opinion shouldn't matter when your writing for your own blog, it only matters what you think. People want to hear honest opinions.

So, for my first piece of advice on blogging, just be YOU! and have fun with it!!

Until next time... Adios!!

No comments: