Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Send Us Your Photos!

Hey Everyone!

If you would like to be featured on our blog, you can now send us your photos of you wearing your favorite August Wrinkle outfits! We love seeing the many different ways people choose to style each piece!

Please email your photos to: augustwrinkle@gmail.com with the subject: 'Send Us Your Photos'


Include your first name and what you are wearing. If you have a blog, youtube, twitter or facebook page that you would like us to include a link to, please let us know in your email.


Thanks a bunch!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my
blog thus i came to “return the favor”.I'm attempting to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!
Here is my web site : click her