Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

#6 Sunday Discoveries

Sunday Discoveries! Already thinking about Spring...


These cute little leather flats with an ankle strap from Seychelles are so adorable! The pastel yellow and peach would be so perfect for Spring!

The perfect little vintage armoire to hold all your pretty jewelry pieces! Love the color and the distressed look! The etching detail and antiqued hardware is fantastic! From HuckleberryVntg on Etsy.

Since its been record cold in San Diego... colder weather means drier skin! I swear to this lip balm! It is a men's line, but I promise, it is the best lip balm I have ever used! The Lemon and Chamomile scent is the most delicious!

Gourmet heart shaped sugar... whaaaat?! If only I had $43 to blow on sugar... I would probably never it eat it, its too pretty! There must be a DIY way to make these tiny gems of sugar! Great Valentines Day Gift though =)

I might just start becoming a greeting card collector as an excuse to get this card and keep it for myself! 'The World Is Your Oyster' my friend... Live it!

Metal pails can be so useful when organizing! I got 3 mini metal pails from Target recently that were on clearance for $1 each! I couldn't find them on their website, but I found these from the Container Store. You could use them for practically anything! Planters, pen holder, scarf holder, ice bucket, etc. etc.

A Little Red Riding Hood tape dispenser! Hold your scotch tape or washi tape in this cute little thing!

Got this pack of 5 pairs of socks at H&M! Love the polka dot and the argyle! I think I'm already going into my pastel colors phase as Spring is about to approach..

A Lucky Cat USB Drive! You can have it just sitting at your desk looking like a decoration and then pop! It turns into a USB drive! Loooove! It's on sale now over at Fab.com!



The Twinery has all different colors of bakers twine! I want every color! Yes.. more pastel..


What have you discovered lately?





No comments: