Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bulletin Board: Shipment of Orders


Hey Everyone! Its Jana here!

I just wanted to give you all an update about what has been going on with our packaging and shipping of orders. As most of you know we made a move to San Diego from Hawaii at the ending of last year, and we have really been enjoying it out there! However, I started having some health issues and have returned to Hawaii to undergo treatment and to be closer to family and friends.

With that being said.. my husband and mother-in-law have volunteered to package and ship orders out for me while I am in Hawaii. It may take a day or two longer for us to have your packages shipped out, and we have disabled the Express Shipping option for now. But rest assured, we are still up and running and your orders are being processed and shipped as quickly as possible.

I am so grateful to have a strong support system both here and in San Diego. Without the help August Wrinkle would have had to shut its doors until I finished up my treatment. A heart full of gratitude goes out to my husband James and my mother-in-law Mama Luz.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding!! Have a great rest of the week and Happy Shopping!!



MUCH LOVE AND ALOHA,
JANALYN

P.S. If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: augustwrinkle@gmail.com

No comments: