Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Father's Day!

In celebration of our dads I thought I would share a little bit about my dad, an all around nice and funny guy who loves to watch sports and drink beer =)






My dad... 


...  taught me how to drive a stick shift and play golf
... won best dancer at his high school
... never let me get a skateboard because it was too dangerous
... loves the movie Avatar
... always listens to U2 and sings along
... was born in an Arizona concentration camp
... is always going to think I'm still 10 years old
... wears a visor everyday since I can remember
... doesn't know how to wrap presents
... got kicked out of private school for gambling on campus
... loves taking family and friends out to dinner
... bought me my first car
... took me to Vegas for my 21st birthday



No comments: