Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Book Worm: Goodreads.com


Whether you are an avid reader or a pass the time kind of reader and you haven't heard of Goodreads.com yet.. you need to go there now! It is the most useful source for book worms like myself that I have ever come across! You can keep track of the books you read, create book lists, read reviews, discover new authors, and join book clubs!




I actually always wanted to be part of Oprah's Book Club, and I finally joined through Goodreads.com! I'm currently reading her last book club 2.0 pick which is 'Wild' by Cheryl Strayed (soooo gooood!). I am catching up so I can read her second pick of Oprah's Book Club 2.0 which is 'The Twelve Tribes of Hattie' by Ayana Mathis and finish it by the deadline which is February 3, 2013 where the author will be interviewed by Oprah about the book!




You can post your own thoughts and ask other people questions! Very fun and interactive, and it gets you excited about reading!

I'm actually pondering the idea of reading all of her past book club picks before she added the 2.0.. hmm.. tempting.. But anyways, just wanted to share this little bit of information because if you can't tell, I am super excited about joining my first book club! Yeah!

Thanks for taking the time to listen to my nerdy self! TaTa!

Love,
Jana

No comments: